Tuesday, January 2, 2018

More Buttons


My previous button making went so well that I thought I should make one for the 2018 sampler quilt that Mari and I have worked together to plan.  As always, posting the image online is step 1.  So here goes.  (I'll be back shortly with step 2)

OK, that went so much better than last time.  The button will take you back to Mari's Squared Away BOM tab,  I have one as well, so be sure to check it out when you have a chance.  I tried to put in nifty tables and important information.   
I made the first few blocks today and they are fabulous!  I'll be back tomorrow with some assembly options for 5 by 5 blocks.  I learned a bit through trial and error and will be happy to share my new wisdom with you all. 
If you would like to join in the Squared Away block of the month, feel free to grab the button by copying the html code below the button into a widget on your own blog. 


1 comment:

barbcatw said...

I tried several times to print the pdf, and only got a small section on one side of the page, and it should be 3 pages!