Saturday, April 20, 2013


Though it is a green Saturday, I won 't be checking in on everyone until Sunday when I get back from Disney World!   I am lucky enough to be one of the coaches of the all-star academic team for our county and will be busy at the state competition this weekend.  I will enjoy checking in with everyone when we get back.  I couldn't go to Disney World without the kids after all.  They are all pretty excited about missing a day of school.  For now though, I do have some little green nine patches to share.  They have been going through in between other blocks and are starting to add up.
Use the linky below to share your own progress and to see what fabulous green projects other people have in the works.


7 comments:

Sheila said...

I love your little green 9 patches. Have a wonderful weekend :D

Julierose said...

Enjoy your Disney Weekend--Love those little nine patches...Julierose

Ellen said...

Cute little 9 patches...enjoy your weekend. I woke up to a little dusting of snow outside this morning - bleh!

Sarah said...

Nice greens! And Im green with envy - I love, love Disney. Hope you have a fabulous time!

Angie said...

Hope you're having a great weekend with the Mouse!

Kate said...

Hope the weekend trip was fun and that the kids did well in the competition.

Andee said...

I am all caught up on green...YIPPEE! Kathy is caught up too and she added another block this month and did it in all four colors. She is hooked, now if I can just get her to blog!