Monday, January 28, 2013

Design Wall Monday January 28th

 I SO wanted to finish the flying geese for Hawaii Sunset this weekend.  The kids all had other plans though.  Lacrosse and football and dress shopping for science fair. Can't have new dresses without new shoes of course.  There were trips to the grocery store and family movie marathons.
So before I could blink, the weekend was gone and these poor little geese just aren't quite ready to fly away.   Soon though they will be done.  Just look how close they are.  This week looks pretty busy with the usual family and work activities, but maybe next weekend?  Maybe.  Hopefully.  

9 comments:

Kath said...

your design wall always makes me smile, so much colour!

Ellen said...

Your Hawaii Sunset is going to be gorgeous. I just love the design.

Ellen said...

Your Hawaii Sunset is going to be gorgeous. I just love the design.

Kathy @ Kwilty Pleasures said...

It will be beautiful...just like Hawaii!

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Whoa! I love the colors in this quilt. Amazing!

Kate said...

Hawaii Sunset is looking great. Hopefully all your geese can take wing next weekend.

Suzy said...

That quilt is going to be so gorgeous when it's done! Loving the riot of colors! :o)

Andee said...

I need to dig mine out! Love the eye candy. Of course I am starting the new Bonnie mystery and have lots of other stuff on the agenda too!

Browndirtcottage said...

WOW! I love this!!