Friday, July 20, 2012

Procrastination


It is a certain stage of desperate avoidance that has me sewing borders instead of putting blocks together.  All the rows got picked up and pinned together and Thursday, which is housecleaning day.  They are happily hanging by the machine now, wanting to be sewn together.  I'm not sure why I am finding it so tedious, but I was in search of something else.  Anything else. 

So here I am putting the borders on the Wonky Christmas quilt.  Borders, my nemesis.  Who would have thought?

8 comments:

Amy said...

LOL....
a big woohoo to you! The quilter's ADHD is kicking in :) And yeah....who would have thunk it? Borders :)

Quilter Kathy said...

That's so funny :)
You play the "which task is less boring" game like I do!!
I vote for "start a new quilt"!

Deb A said...

I would have started a new quilt! But then again... it sounds like you do have one in the works!

Ann Marie @ 16 Muddy Feet said...

LOL! Now you know why I have so many projects on my sewing table at one time. For when that "I don't want to do that right now" feeling hits me.

Andee said...

LOL~! Long as they all get done eventually right!

Teresa in Music City said...

Borders are not my favorite part of quiltmaking, but neither is assembling the rows :*) Come to think of it, I'm not sure what IS my favorite part LOL!!!

Lynne said...

The things we do!

Ellen said...

Okay - knowing how much you dislike adding borders you must really be in a funk!