Friday, July 27, 2012

Last Hurrah

It is the LAST weekend of summer vacation and I am going to spend as much time as possible sewing.  The blocks to Kyle's t-shirt quilt are now together.  I've got fabric to get the back pieced together and then I will think about what is next.  My friend Meisje asked me to make this for her son, and she wants to come over and help with the quilting,  I've got the Christmas quilt ready to go as well, I guess I can start making a backing for that.  After that it is either work on borders (gasp!) or sew some blocks together.  In any case, the sewing machine and I will have some quality time together. 

5 comments:

Amy said...

Can't wait to see what the weekend of quilting-quilting-quilting will produce!!!

Quilter Kathy said...

Awesome progress! I needed to see that to remind me to get to work on my nephew's tshirt quilt!

Kate said...

Enjoy your last weekend of summer vacation!

Andee said...

Summer vacation flies! Hope you get lots of quilting in!

Kate North said...

Goodness, how can it be your last weekend of summer vacation? Ours only started last weekend! I really must try to do something blue in my last few days of July, now that I'm on holiday...