Saturday, March 3, 2012

Pink Houses

There are people in the world that paint the town red.  Around here, I make the houses pink.  We have been invaded by many children for sleepovers.  So far each of my three has at least one friend over for the night.  There might be more on the way.  Not a lot of sleep is likely to happen around here tonight.  My school is sending out winning lottery letters.  So far two of Anna's good friends have gotten in.  Another girl from her Girl Scout troop was already in on the sibling preference, so it looks like she will know quite a few people next year.  I'm just happy to finally be able to offer something in exchange for all the carpool and child delivery assistance I've taken advantage of in the last year. 

6 comments:

Kelli Fannin Quilts said...

Cute houses. :o)

Jane said...

Great houses

Ellen said...

Really cute in pink too! I am making little houses and I am just loving them.

Linda said...

Very cute!

Deb A said...

Those came out great! Love the yellow windows.... reminds me of 'leaving the light on'.

Sheila said...

Those are great houses! I love pink!