Sunday, August 28, 2011

Three It Is!!!!!!!

OK, so it is way too dark to get a good photo, but I couldn't resist finishing off quilt number three for today.  I'll trim this one out and hang it up for a better photo as soon as I'm home in daylight again.  Not tomorrow, there is a coaches meeting for Academic team, not Tuesday, I've been signed up for another evening training session.  Wednesday?  That may be the day.  The quilting on this was SO fun to do.  The only problem was that I kept outrunning the stitch regulator.  I think a nice chocolate brown binding will finish this one off and I can start working on its twin.  I think this one will be Monkey Business and the next one will be Monkey in the Middle. 

2 comments:

Ann Marie @ 16 Muddy Feet said...

I was wondering how you were going to be able to sleep knowing you were almost done with number 3 for the day!!! Woo HOO!!! Now you won't feel to guilty if you take a few days off from quilting. :D

Ellen said...

That must be a record! Great job getting all three done.