Sunday, July 5, 2009

Blue

Today I am seeing blue. It took all day long to paint Anna's room. I ache in places I forgot I had.
The kids helped for at least 15 minutes and had much fun. Kurt even visited for a good half hour. The rest of the day it was just me with a drop cloth, a ladder and an abundance of paint fumes. It is all done now, and I think it looks pretty good. I'm glad we talked Anna into a lighter shade of blue. The one she had picked out was very dark. This one seems cheery I think. Kurt is in charge of stars. Maybe tomorrow I will get the baseboards done.
I think it has stopped raining and I am going to try to go for a run.

1 comment:

Sara said...

I like the blue for her room. It looks good! And boy have I missed alot, you have been busy!!!

Looks like you had a great fourth and I love all the stuff you are working on!