Wednesday, June 24, 2009

What's Next?

I just finished the flimsy for Starlight Starbright. Traditional blocks are much easier to put together, it took a lot of crawling around on the floor to get everything to fit together. It still needs borders, I'm thinking of doing some diagonal string piecing based on a quilt that Rhonda made a while ago. I think it would add some color to offset the white. That brings the flimsy stack in need of borders to two. Perhaps I'll start working on borders next. I also got the last two quadrants of the Sock Monkey quilt put together so when I get the borders done I can switch to sandwiching mode for a while. I see more crawling around in my immediate future. Mom has also asked me to make a "blanket" for her guest bedroom. I think I'll start working on that one next, maybe using Bonnie's Sister's Choice pattern. It feels good to be getting some sewing done for a change. So moving on, what's next?

1 comment:

Laurel said...

I really like your Star Light, Star Bright quilt. Very cool.