Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Wednesday -- Well on the Way to the Weekend Day


It's nose to the grindstone around here. Friday is the last day for seniors, and exams are due. Grading needs to be done so that said seniors might know if they need to take finals and if they might attend graduation. They are all way past "done", but we are in the home stretch now. Tempers are short, but our days together are not. I was up until the wee hours last night finishing up the forensics exam for seniors and I've just now polished off the chemistry and non senior version. I think my grades are up to date and I've already scheduled out the last few days. I might be almost as anxious as them for the blessed respite ahead. I haven't had a chance to work on the quilts yet, but I'd better get to it if they are to be done on Friday before the slumber party. I hope others are out there sewing away. It will be my turn soon enough.

1 comment:

Micki said...

You are obviously busy with your coursework. Good luck with it all!
Micki