Monday, March 9, 2009

Happy Monday

Nothing quilty today. Grades are due at the end of the week and I'm working on finishing everything off. I got a nice head start today because such a large proportion of my students were gone in forensics that I showed a movie. They thought that was great and I got lots of papers graded. Then I went to the butcher to try to get blood for a serology lab. They thought I was a vampire and told me it was illegal to sell blood. Seriously -- do I look like a vampire to you guys?
Tonight was the Girl Scout team meeting and I got home just in time to kiss the kids goodnight. Maybe I can get a little done on the b and b quilt tomorrow. I'd like to get to a point where I can pick it up off of the floor. So close.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Mua-ahhh-ahhh-ahh......
I've come to suck your blood......


*giggle*
That's just too funny!
Speaking of vampire, how far have you read in the Twilight saga? Have you finished all four books?

And Happy Monday back at'cha. I'm waiting to shoosh the girls to bed, and then I'm thinking of heading downstairs......but that hour is still playing havoc on me; I'm tired.

Julie said...

Girl, you know you wanted to drink that blood. Everyone says they are doing a serology lab when they really want to drink it. LOL.