Sunday, August 24, 2008

Why I Love to Blog


After finishing up my crumb blocks, I was thinking about layout options and setting colors. I laid out several choices in the formal living room and asked my husband to look at them the next time he got up. At the same time I posted a blog entry and asked for input. My husband, sitting 20 feet away from the blocks in question, has yet to look at them. Quilt Pixie from the depths of cyperspace says she likes the red, but have I thought about black. So, here are some black and red choices, any votes?

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I really love the black choice at the bottom, the blocks absolutely zing with it.

Amy said...

Oooooo...this would be an easy choice for me......
The FIRST black one---with all the circles of color! It seems to COMPLETLEY compliment all the colors that are in your crumbs!

And I must share......while waiting for the large pic to load (once clicked on), since I have slow dial up yet, it only loads one little bit at a time, from the top down........ I suddenly burst out chuckling when the last fabric came into view.! Are those men's boxers????? That is just TOO funny!